Haratek remained true to its triennial appointment with the Packaging Hall, where it took advantage of the opportunity to introduce several brands it has recently added to its catalogue:
- SPARC: Integrated Computer Graphics: Quality Control - Food Safety.
- MAJA: Meat cutter in portions with controlled weight - Hygienic robot for meat packaging.
- SOPRAIL: Tray thermo-sealers.
It also introduced a brand it had already been working with, but had not brought to this exhibition:
- ILAPACK: Flow-Bag packaging lines.
And of course, like always, with brands that are now historic:
- SUPERVAC: Vacuum-shrink wrap-continuous drying lines.
- HENKELMAN: Vacuum packagers.
- REICH: Band saws.
The display was a smashing success. Haratek's great expectations when attending the event were hugely surpassed by the constant flow of visitors. Regarding new brands introduced, it should also be noted that visitors showed great signs of acceptance, and even enthusiasm.
These images show part of Haratek's staff: directors, sales agents and technicians.