Since the nineties, MAJA has developed, produced and distributed a cutting system for fresh meat. The MAJA FP system cuts fillets with precise weights and a homogeneous shape, thanks to the volumetric cut system, optimising appearance and hygiene while minimising reduction.
Portion cutting system with controlled weight FP 240
QUICK - STRONG - FLEXIBLE
- Versatile application: for all pork, beef, veal, lamb, poultry cuts, fresh, frozen, with or without bones.
- Change to other products in matter of seconds.
- Minimum changes and preparation times thanks to constantly inputting the meat, with the greatest safety for operators.
- High cutting capacity with different portion formats.
- Peak performance: Slices cut in portions without clipping.
Equipment & Characteristics
- For fresh and frozen meat cuts, with and without bone, of pork, veal, lamb and poultry.
- For economic production of fillets, scallops, meat rolls, pork chops, meat cubes, etc.
- Max. cut length / dimension of raw material (mould size): 625 mm (FP 240-6) / 750 (FP 240-7)
- Cut yield: approx. 40 up to 240 per minute (gross).
- Cut thickness: approx. 2 - 80 mm
Different rings can be used in one same mould. This means that different products may be cut with minimum preparation time.
- Scaled / stacked / individual filets.
- Completes groups for proper final packaging.
Quality in the cut, precision in weight and balance degree:
- The principle of cutting with volumetric control achieves portions that are very much equal, as requested by manufacturers of self-service and pre-cooked products.
- Homogeneous portions.
- Constant cutting thickness and optimum cutting quality, thanks to the use of the special MAJA blade.
- The beginning and end cut are automatically selected and discarded separately. Trimmings can be discarded in a box, for example.
Three types of standard cut available for selection:
- "Maximum precision weight" - optimised weight cut: The machine adjusts weight per slice to the maximum. There is only one trimming per piece, which leads not only to high weight precision, but also maximum yield.
- "Maximum yield" - optimised cut yield: The raw material is divided into portions with constant thickness, with a great approximation to objective weight, achieving maximum yield and avoiding trimmings.
- "Constant thickness" - cut by millimetres:
- All portion cut programmes provide the possibility of an initial and/or end cut of the raw material.
- Individual portion cut programmes can be stored and opened by the operator at any time.
Constant meat input:
- The revolving systems provides for constant raw material input, so that portions are cut uninterruptedly. Therefore, there is minimum non-productive time.
- The input process has the highest degree of protection for the operator.
How to operate and machine characteristics:
- Weight category change (type-portion weight): Quick and easy change for operators, in a matter of seconds, with the touchscreen menu (with IP69K protection).
- Weight protection: Individual and highly flexible during cutting cycles.
- Change and preparation times: Very fast product change, in seconds, without using tools.
- User identification with RFID technology (radio frequency ID) with different chips and security access levels.
- Modern servo drive technology, with no need for compressed air.
Solid construction and hygienic design:
- Stainless steel VA, up to a maximum of 20mm.
- The cleaning water easily slides over the bevelled surface; therefore, there is no water, dirtiness or detergent remains.
- All machine parts are food-safe.
- All mould components can be disassembled for cleaning.
Hygienic MAJA robot for meat packaging.
MAJA solutions - Hygiene and food safety:
Only food-safe materials.
- Design without angles, edges or corners.
- No coverings (eloxal, varnishes, carbon fibres, etc.).
- Hygienic screws without points or protrusions.
- No parts that can be lost.
- Noble, unalterable materials. Carbon fibre-free. No coverings.
- Safe-grip technology systems.
- Easy to clean under high pressure, up to 28 bars.
MAJA Hygienic Robot Cell for automated packing processes:
- High efficiency.
- Short ROI period.
- Portioning - loading / pick & place - transport.
- Individual MAJA system solutions for the meat industry.
Made in Germany:
- Development, engineering, production, start-up and maintenance: all with one hand, all MAJA!